For the Chili Salt:
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
For the margarita:
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeño slice
- ¼ cup Gran Dovejo Tequila
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ⅛ cup triple sec
- Optional: Pineapple wedges and additional jalapeño slice for garnish
- Make the chili salt by combining salt and chili powder. Rim glass with chili salt mixture.
- Muddle the jalapeño slice with lime juice in a shaker. (If you don’t have a muddler, use the handle of a wooden spoon).
- Place 1-1/2 cups ice in the shaker and add tequila, pineapple juice, and triple sec. Shake vigorously and pour into a rimmed glass. Garnish with pineapple wedge and jalapeño slice, if desired.
CREDIT | Photo + Recipe: The Blonde Cook