The holidays are here and with that comes a calendar full of parties and events – all of which will include cocktails and the friends who love them. Like, really love them.
These connoisseurs, whether they be the hostess-with-the-mostess or an amateur mixologist, will undoubtedly have stocked bars and their favorite bar tools at home. But one of these 12 unique yet practical items will surprise even the tippler who has it all.
Who knows, you may even discover something for your own expanding bar cart.
1. The Swiss Army Knife “Wine Master” traveling wine opener, $150
2. Olive and Cocoa Etched Monogram Decanter, $108
5. Boozy Creamery Alcoholic ice cream mixes, $10.99
8. Bibo Barmaid “Keurig” for Cocktails, $229
11. Brina Insulated bottle sleeves, $86
12. Drynkware Themed cocktail stirrers, $39.99